Happy contact center agents make engaging conversations. So, if you are looking to get the best out of your contact center agents, it matters a great deal how relaxed they look when they are about to clinch the deal or provide the highest possible satisfaction to the client’s queries with their smart responses. At this point, the confidence of your contact agents is something that can have a positive impact on the entire bottom line and brings out the best of contact center operations.
However, the question remains, how do you keep your agents happy and confident so that they can do their job efficiently? It is true that lively contact agents do make the most of customer interactions. But in order to do so, they must have the necessary tools available to them to conduct engaging conversations resulting in the highest possible customer satisfaction.
In a contact center, the following systems help enable customer-focused interactions- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) and CRM. While CTI connects telephone systems to the desktop so that agents don’t have to shift back and forth from telephone to desktop during calls, the CRM is where they get all the relevant information to look confident during the conversations.
When it comes to going for the CRM that gets the best out of your customer relationship and engagement, Salesforce is among the most powerful CRMs that is highly effective when it comes to great customer engagement. It is an innovative CRM suite that has been designed to enhance sales, and customer relationships and brings productivity. It is the best thing that you can have for your contact center, along with a robust CTI. But the best results can come about when there is a seamless integration of Salesforce with the other applications. This can provide organizations to have more control when it comes to conducting highly engaging customer interactions. Plus, this also gives organizations to have more visibility about what is going on.
Here are some of the top benefits of integrating Salesforce with your applications:
- One of the main benefits of integrating Salesforce with your applications is that it improves customer satisfaction and sales. It also helps the sales representatives in deal closure owing to its innovative data and leads management systems. It enhances the performance of your applications by bringing in the much-required focus on the customers. For example, Cisco CTI integration with Salesforce is among the most popular integrations organizations choose to ensure better results.
- It increases the productivity of the teams by reducing manual data updates on their part. Through its automated data updating facility, any update made in the customer data by your teams or agents gets updated automatically in the CRM, thereby reducing the chances of data duplicity. Thus, your team has access to the latest data all the time, helping in quick and efficient decision-making.
- Salesforce CRM ensures easy access to the data, which is made possible through seamless integration of the same with other integrated systems. The amount of data now available help in decision-making on the part of the management as to what needs to be done to make contact center operations more efficient.
- What Salesforce does is help convert leads into sales by having customer-centric and more personalized conversations with your prospective clients. And all of that is possible when you have a robust system in place that gets all the relevant details stored in a meaningful sequence to give you more engaging conversations with your customers.
- Through its click-to-call and automated dialing features, agents can set up a call instantly with any prospective client. These features provide seamless access to customer-specific details and make it easy to call them or engage with them by having access to all the relevant information provided in the system.
- One of the benefits of having Salesforce integrated using a CTI connector is that you can go to the most appropriate live agent through a self-service or Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system. These are inherent options offered or available through these seamless integrations, enabling more power agents to have fruitful and highly engaging sessions with your customers.
- It also offers call routing to the most appropriate agents to ensure that the customers have more engaging sessions. With its intelligent system, allocating jobs according to the skill sets of an agent makes it one of the best CRMs that can get you more out of your contact center operations.
But to reap all the benefits of Salesforce integration with your applications requires you to have a seamless integration in place, which is only possible when you have experts helping out turn it into a successful integration for your organization. Many organizations go with their internal teams, but opting for experts is a much better approach for such an important business decision related to its overall productivity.
NovelVox is one of the top contact center solution providers helping in the seamless integration of Salesforce CRM with other applications of your organization for a highly rewarding customer relationship for the organization that result in high customer satisfaction and new sales. NovelVox has Salesforce integration solutions for Cisco, Avaya, and Genesys contact centers.