KPIs are the measuring meter for understanding an organization’s progress and agent productivity. But dealing with this enormous data isn’t always an easy job. We understand the long-drawn struggle in dealing with reports especially when much of it requires manual labor. The Reporting Plus tool addressed these challenges to a great extent.
A glance at what the previous versions of Reporting Plus brought to you:
- Tackling the disintegrated nature of data sources
- Making customization of reports unrestricted
- Hassle free contact center reporting
- Greater flexibility to create custom reports and,
- Enabled with a powerful suite of BI and analytical features
But as they say, excellence is a goal worth aiming for!
NovelVox is thus delighted to announce the roll out of Reporting Plus 2.3.0 to leverage competent decision making in organizations via better streamlined reporting standards.
With the new release, NovelVox strives to overcome the impending loopholes in the previous Reporting Plus versions and enhance existing features with bug fixes, feature enhancements and add-ons. Here’s all that you can expect from the newer version:
The Reporting Plus tool allows reports to be scheduled for execution on an automatic hourly, weekly or monthly basis. This averts the need to download reports separately after every update.
Now, with the new release entire schedule logs can be viewed for efficient task tracking.
- To enable the feature in the tool, a “view history” option has been added to the scheduler page. Using this, all the logs for a selected schedule can be easily viewed.
Timestamp across the application
Reporting Plus would now have a timestamp across the pages, tabs and reports, (in the US format) to enable transparency in viewing edits.
- An enhancement from the previous version, where the application only highlighted the created/updated date.
- The newer version would clearly indicate the created and updated time against a particular entity.
- This resolves the confusions that earlier arose due to multiple edits being made on the same day.
Improved form validation
Reporting Plus earlier allowed validation errors to be fixed on a one-by-one basis.
To further improve upon the feature, this release allows all the validations applicable on a page( like required length, support input format, etc) to be validated in a single go, enabling users to fix all the errors together. This further simplifies form validation while also saving significant user time.
Report re-execution with param fields
Reports with param fields in the 2.3.0 version can be seamlessly re-executed with the updated field data. It remedies the omission of updated field data in case of re-execution of reports in the previous version. Thus, saving manual labor and a lot of time.
This release announces the successful closure of the “unrestricted field length” bug. The name field now comes pre-set with a Max. and Min. length across the application, in the range of 3 to 255 characters, so as to accept valid entries to the field.