- Effectively communicate timely status update on projects to senior leadership
including project roadblocks in order to avoid timeline, cost and quality slippage while
meeting customers expectations.
- Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project
- Coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases are documented
- Meet Delivery timeline and efforts estimates.
- Must be able to complete job responsibilities working in global time zone to meet the
- Must have working experience of Agile methodology.
- Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature.
- Interact with the clients as a Single Point of Contact.
- Understand Client Requirements and Perform Business Analysis.
- Must have hands-on experience on using tools like Zoho or similar tools.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good with MS office – Word, Excel powerpoint etc
- Should have hands-on experience on US Projects.
- Should be comfortable for US shift.
- B1/B2 VISA preferred.