Guided Scripting simplifies the business complexity through a well-defined business workflow logic and ensures the highest level of customer experience all while maintaining regulatory compliance. Managers can visually design the complete business workflow logic with simple drag & drop designer software and continuously update agent scripts with sophisticated agent scripting tool as per changing business needs.
With dynamic & intelligent guided scripts, your agents can save upto 50% of level 1 call escalations and improve First Call Resolution (FCR) by 45%. This also drastically reduces your agent training time too.
- Reduce Talk Time & Transfers: Make your agents engage in meaningful conversations with the callers all the while improving FCR & AHT and maintaining a positive customer experience.
- Manage Processes & Compliance Seamlessly: With dynamic contact center scripting, you can easily maintain a consistent call process to easily manage regulatory & compliance requirements.
- Saving on training: Launch products without comprehensive agent training, rely on guided scripts for on the job training for all your sales & support business flows.
- Upsell & Cross Sell: Automate the upsell and cross-sell process with dynamically guided sales script software and don’t miss out on any business opportunities.
- New/ Junior Agents Handle Calls Like A Pro: Don’t let individual’s performance come in the way of offering quality interactions. Rely on dynamic guided agent scripts to offer consistent customer experience.
- Drag & Drop Script Designer: Easy drag & drop designer tool for rapid development. No coding skills required.
- Seamless Integration: Single-agent view connected to multiple backend systems eliminates duplicate data entry and reduce after-call work.
- Easy to use designer by business teams, SME
- Faster go-to-market
- Integration with 3rd party systems, BPM tools
- Built-in rules engine
API for Integration
- Integration with CTI events
- API for northbound integration
- Analytics, Reporting, Auditing on data
- Continuous improvement
- Call summary and transcript